Cookbook: Cooking the Australian Way
Author: Elizabeth Germaine and Ann L. Burckhardt
Recipe: Roast Vegetables
Page #: 61
Roast Vegetables
These Vegetables turned out so amazing for such a simple process, full of flavor, not over cooked, just plain amazing. The hardest part of this recipe I found to be fitting all the vegetable in the roasting pan along with the lamb. Potatoes, carrots, parsnips and I used a squash that had a hard shell to it. Ok so that might have been the most difficult part was carving the squash. They only toke about an hour cooking with the lamb having all them lamb dripping fall on the veges. mmmmmmm hmmmm hmmmm so good. I rated this recipe an 8.5 I almost feel like I should have gone a bit higher with that rating but whos asking any ways. So go out and grab you a copy of Cooking the Australian Way and enjoy this meal for your self.
Cheers
BigBainers

Comments
Post a Comment