Pineapple Fruit Cup From the Cookbook Cooking The Australian Way

Cookbook: Cooking The Australian Way

Author: Elizabeth Germaine and Ann L. Burckhardt 

Recipe Tite: Pineapple Fruit Cup

Page #: 34

Pineapple Fruit Cup




When have an amazing dinner you got to have a nice refreshing drink to go along with it.  The Pineapple Fruit Cup from the cookbook "Cooking The Australian Way" will get the job done.  The only thing I really didnt care for was the diced apple, I feel like they got more in the way then added any flavor to the drink.  I will be making this again and will try to figure out what to add to make it a good adult beverage for a nice hot summer day.  I rated this a 9 out 10, very easy to make and the flavor was spot on.  Be sure to get your copy of "Cooking the Australian Way" and make your self a Pineapple Fruit Cup.  PS this will make a lot so be sure to invite the family and friends over.

Cheers
BigBainers

Comments