Cookbook: Cooking The Australian Way
Author: Elizabeth Germaine and Ann L. Burckhardt
Recipe Title: Roast Leg and Lamb
Page #: 60
Roast Leg of Lamb
I was craving me some lamb, so I decided to break out the cookbook "Cooking The Australian Way". Not the largest of cookbooks so far everything I have made out of it has been spot on so I was more than excited to this recipe a try. I will say it is about the easiest recipe to follow out there, just some fresh cracked pepper for a rub. Then into the oven to roast away for a few hours. I cooked mine to an internal temp of 150 degrees and then let it rest a bit wrapped in some tinfoil while I made the gravy from the drippings. I rated this recipe at 9 out of 10, highly recommend this recipe if you are a fan of lamb.

Comments
Post a Comment